750W 4L Stainless Steel Electric Pure Water Distiller Purifier Internal Filter
- List PriceUS$158.09piece
- Sale PriceUS$158.09piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
Material: Stainless Steel, Food Grade PP/PC
Voltage: 120V-240V 50/60Hz
Degree of Evaporation: 1L/h
Over-temperature Safe: Cut off at temperature of 160℃
Plug: AU Plug/US Plug/UK Plug/EU Plug
● Made of stainless steel and food grade PP and PC material, durable and not easy to rust.
● The head of the distiller has a handle and is more convenient to use.
● Easy to operate, no installation required, effectively removes most tap water impurities.
1.Remove storage bottle from the inside of water distiller.
2.Fill the tank inside the distiller up with water to the highest of the water line and please be very careful not to overfill tank. (Please note that hot water is not recommended here because it may lead to the disorder of high temperature protective function.)
3.Place top cover on the machine’s body, please make sure the silicone seal is correctly placed around the entire rim. Check to make sure the unit is on a stable surface. Then connect power cord from the top cover into the machine’s body.
4.Set up storage bottle as in diagram 1(Refer to the instruction manual for details.).
5.Connect the main power wire with machine’s body and plug in the electric outlet, the fan start to run and the tank begin to heat. To start another distilling cycling, press “start/reset” button.
6.Water will begin to drip into the storage bottle after approximately 30 minutes. It will automatically shut down when the cycle has finished.
7.After storage bottle is fully filled with distilled water, but starting button still in power. For safety sake, please disconnect the power wire of the top cover and main power wire to prevent injuries from scalding water.
Please note: The unit must be allowed to cool down below 60℃ before starting an other distilling cycle. (This will prevent injuries from scalding water and prolong the life of distiller)
8.Do not drink the first bottle of the distilled water. It will take one distilling cycle for the unit to “self-clean”. Wipe out tank and rise/discard water in storage bottle. Distiller is now ready to create distilled water.
* Use unit in a dry, well-ventilated area.
* Keep the body of the unit dry-only fill with water using a jug (Please use the kettle to pick up the water instead of machine body.)
* Please use the suitable electric outlet, and not plug in with other electronics at the same time in order to avoid overloaded.
* Unit will automatically turn off when the cycle is finished. You can remove power cord from socket to stop a mid-cycle.
* Leave power cord unconnected when the unit is not in use.
* Do not immerse any part of the unit in water.
* Keep it away from children in order to avoid scalding injuries.
* Do not remove the top cover while the machine is running. It must be cooled down for at least 10 minutes after distilled process is finished in case of scalding injuries.
* Do not use wire brush to clean the stainless tank, it will damage the surface of tank and easier to stick with drain.
1.Daily cleaning: Rinse and wipe out tank everyday with clean water.
2.Clean the precipitate: Calcification and scale of precipitate will build up on bottom of the tank and should be removed every two weeks.
Follow the steps below:
A.Pour in enough hot water to cover scale in tank.
B.Pour 1-4 teaspoons cleaning agent into tank depending on the amount of precipitate.
C.Leave lid off unit and start up a cycle by pushing “start/reset” button.
D.Let the cycle run for 30 minutes, pour out water and wash the inside of tank with clean water.
E.If the precipitate is not completely removed, please repeat the process or wipe the inside part of the bucket with cleaning sponge to strengthen the cleanliness.
F.The remained scale is not harm for your body, please feel free to use.
3.Please replace filter every 2-3months in order to remain the purity of distilled water.
1)Overturn the cover to make the water outlet face up, take off the filter following instructions as in diagram 4(push-in, drag down).(Refer to the instruction manual for details.)
2)Tank out the new filter and put back the top cover(please note: must push-in as original).
3)You can repeat the above steps for future replacement.
1 x Distiller
1 x Water Bottle
1 x Discharge Cap
1 x Bottle Cap
1 x Main Power Wire
1 x Chamber Cleaning Power
1 x English User Manual